GO MOBILE WITH US

Type "mblog.passpass.cz.cc" from your Mobile Browser
WELCOME EVERYONE TO "MY DIGITAL DIARY"

HOW FAMOUS WE ARE...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
Share on Orkut

0 "His & Her Diary" - A Very Cute & Small Yet Incomplete Love Story....

2010-08-05

On the very special opening of our site "MY DIGITAL DIARY", I want to tell you one sweet but incomplete love story.... This Story is completely based on diary.... See how much love & pain the couples hold in themselves and hide in their diary....



Her Diary:
Today was the last day we met. I thought he would propose me but he didn’t. He doesn’t love me. Crazy me, how could I even assume that. I could not see him bidding me bye. I did not want to show him my tears, the pain that was felt by my broken heart when he would woke away. I want him to be happy now and forever. By thinking about all the times I made him smile, I can spend the rest of my life….
His Diary:
I saw her beautiful face for the last time. Saw her smile, saw her pass me by.. I wanted to tell her that she means to me more than my life, more this world and more than everything. But, she just walked away; did not even give a glance. She is really pretty, I don’t deserve her..
Diary, I let go my angel today. But, she will be buried in my heart till my last breath of life.

Conclusion:
Tear the feelings, burn them and throw them away only if you can not express them today….
Have a good time.
- Sourav (Aakash) Sengupta

0 LEAVE YOUR COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

 

contact me

slideshow

Subscribe by E-mail & receive free updates straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address:

Remain updated by subscribing to my Regular Feed Updates

translation by google

Google Friend Connect

back to top