GO MOBILE WITH US

Type "mblog.passpass.cz.cc" from your Mobile Browser
WELCOME EVERYONE TO "MY DIGITAL DIARY"

HOW FAMOUS WE ARE...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
Share on Orkut

0 Someone

2010-08-11

When I need someone to hold me
When my world doesn't seem so bright
Then I turn to a memory
That makes it all alright
When pain seems unbearable
And nobody seems to understand
I turn to what used to be
Remembering the touch of your hand
They ask how can I live alone
Without another to take your place
They don't know I am never alone
I close my eyes and see your face
Someone always answers my need
Someone that always gave me hope
The one that still warms my heart
The strength that helps me cope
As each day comes and goes
I lay down in my big soft bed
A part of me knows I'm not alone
Someone lives in my heart and head

-- Sourav (Aakash) Sengupta

0 LEAVE YOUR COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

 

contact me

slideshow

Subscribe by E-mail & receive free updates straight to your inbox!
Enter your email address:

Remain updated by subscribing to my Regular Feed Updates

translation by google

Google Friend Connect

back to top